High quality cast solid polyurethane block (Shore 90). Available in a variety of size, thickness and colour.
Our polyurethane blocks are made from custom moulded polyurethane and have the following characteristics:
- Well suited to press tools, jewellery making, cutting blocks, buffers, etc.
- Easily drilled, cut, shaped, routed, sawn.
- Large operating temperature range.
- Sound deadening.
- Shock restraint and impact resistant.
- Exceptional tear resistance
- Can be turned into strips, seals, gaskets, washers, solid spring, etc.
We are one of the UK’s biggest manufacturers with years of experience. All our polyurethane products are made in our custom designed factory and are of the highest quality and extremely durable.
Hallam Polymer can custom make blocks and make parts of any shape or size / grade shore hardness. Please contact us for more details.
For information on our polyurethane blocks and to order please contact us directly or complete the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.